Senior Electronics Engineer (Semiconductor Industry)
singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeDC
Sioux is a global technology company that helps leading high-tech firms create and produce their products. We have a team of over 1,100 dedicated engineers who either support our clients or serve as their Research and Development department. Our strong productivity allows us to speed up product development, giving our clients a competitive edge at a better cost-effectiveness.
As a rapidly growing employer, Sioux values its employees' growth and well-being. We invest in their career development and foster a positive work environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
Sioux in Singapore
Sioux Singapore plays a pivotal role in the Asian market by offering R&D services from our centers across Europe and Asia to customers in Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, and Singapore. This expansion allows us to meet the changing needs of our domestic and international (OEM) customers in the semiconductor, analytical, and medical industries.
• Design electrical system/subsystem according to the system specification.
• Design and implement analog and digital electronic hardware PCB with an emphasis on LED driver applications
• Design circuit with FPGA and simulate using Xilinx software or Modelsim and trouble shooting the timing issue on PCB.
• Design general I/O, serial/ethernet/SPI communication circuit for data capture and diagnostics.
• Must be self-motivated in order to achieve assigned objectives with minimal supervision.
• Creative problem solver with excellent communication skills.
• Master or Ph.d in electronics or electrical engineering or equivalent field
• 3 year+ experience in semiconductor equipment industry or high precision automation equipment industry is preferred
• Expertise on power distribution for both AC and DC Power supply.
• Extensive experience with schematic capture/PCB layout software required. (ORCAD preferred).
• Hands on experience with lab equipment like logic analyzer, oscilloscope, soldering etc.
• Experience with PLC programming (Ladder code), Siemens preferred.
• VHDL or Verilog experience is a plus.
• Fiber cable design experience is a plus