Đà Nẵng/HCM, Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamDC
Sioux Group was founded in 1996 in the Netherlands. With over 1100 engineers, Sioux supports or acts as the R&D department of leading high-tech companies. Sioux aims to add value to its clients and build innovative solutions that can contribute to a smarter, safer, healthier, more enjoyable and more sustainable society. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
At Sioux, we strive for a Culture of Excellence and grow our employees with challenging projects.
As a member of Sioux, you’ll have:
- Challenging projects: work with global clients who are giant tech corporations to build complex high-tech software
- Growing opportunity: Work with experts from around the world with a quality mindset
- A Sincere, Open, and Fair culture
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TEST LEAD IN DANANG/HCM TO JOIN US!
As a Test Lead, you’ll
- play a role throughout the entire testing process.
- determine the test strategy under limited supervision, after which you can independently establish the test environment and suite.
- be a leader in the testing process, coach team members, and implement improvements to the test procedures.
- be capable of discussing the part of the testing process that you are responsible for with software architects.
- be responsible for measuring and continuously improving the software quality.
Your focus will comprise:
- Collaborating with the team to design a suitable approach for managing the project’s requirements.
- Leading the team to develop and maintain the requirement system.
Test cases and testability management
- Determining the project-needed test coverage such as requirement/product coverage, risk coverage, compatibility coverage, etc. (https://www.browserstack.com/guide/test-coverage-techniques).
- Leading the team to measure and increase coverage factors.
- Leading the team to organize the test cases in a structured way.
- Leading the team to develop test cases for non-functional requirements.
- Leading the team to create test designs and test strategies.
Correctness and reliability management
- Taking responsibility for measuring and reporting the project’s correctness and reliability.
- Collaborating with the team to increase the project’s correctness and reliability.
- Proficiency in monitoring and logs tools and frameworks such as Sentry, Data Dog, etc.
- Leading the team to collaborate with software development teams to analyze and troubleshoot reported defects.
Test environment and infrastructure management
- Taking responsibility for managing and maintaining test environments and infrastructure.
- Collaborating with the team to establish new test environments if needed.
- Leading the team to automate the test cases and developing the current automation system using common frameworks such as Appium, Playwright, Cypress, Postman, etc.
- Contributing to reviewing automation test codes and developing automation test solutions.
Planning and tracking
- Ensuring the availability of necessary resources for testing activities.
- Taking responsibility for the efficient execution of the project production defects handling process.
- Leading the team to create test plans and improve the current test processes.
- Taking responsibility for shifting testing deliverables.
- Staying up to date with the latest advancements and trends in testing methodologies and technologies.
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with team members to promote continuous improvement within the test competence.
- Strong understanding of software architecture and familiarity with various development and interface technologies.
- Solid experience in creating and implementing test strategies and detailed test plans, test cases/scripts; testing tools, automation test, manual test.
- Able to perform all kinds of testing effectively & independently.
- Have demonstratable experience working with modern automated testing tools and frameworks with a special focus on automation frameworks such as Appium, Playwright, Cypress, Postman, etc.
- Good command of both English speaking and writing skills to fluently communicate with international colleagues and customers.
- Strong logical thinking, proactive, open-minded and human relation skills.
Nice to have
- Experience working in an Agile/Kanban development process;
- Experience on CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCi, etc.
- ISTQB certificate and MongoDB skill in plus.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE?
- High-tech: Apply the latest technology and make life better through technology
- Challenging Projects: work with global clients who are giant tech corporations. Building large-scale and global software development products
- Growing Opportunity: Work with top-notch experts from around the world
- Our value: H - O - T (Honest, Open, Transparent)
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary
- 13th-month salary depending on the employee’s length of service.
- Project Bonus based on performance (twice per year)
- Government Social Insurance is based on full of gross salary.
- Full salary during probation
- Flexible working hours working Monday – Friday, no OT
- Hybrid working policy
- 19 leave days per year, for every 3 work years, +1 day to annual leave
- Sioux Care Package: Each employee is eligible for an assigned package (based on grade and length of service) up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits, including Premium insurance for employee and family, Annual Health Check, Personal Development, Children’s Education, Support subscription & WFH Equipment
- Company-sponsored training: soft skills/ technical skills/ hot-trend technologies/ best practices/English etc
- Onsite opportunities: long-term or short-term at other Sioux offices and client’s destination overseas (where applicable)
- 1st anniversary = 1 million/ 3rd anniversary = 3 million/ 5th anniversary = 10 million/ 10th anniversary = 20 million
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, Annual Year End Party, Quarterly party, Company outings, Team building, Lunch & Learn Company anniversary, Family day, X-Mas party, Mid-Autumn, Snack Friday, Food and Snack in the fridge, etc
- Sports activities: Football & Badminton club
- Charity social responsibility activities
Compensation & Benefits
Working hours & Leave
Training & Development
Work anniversary bonus
HOW TO APPLY? You can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our notes for your job application:
- We love to receive your CV in English.
- We will contact you (for the ones matching our criteria) within 2 weeks of your application date.
- In case you don't find a job matching you, do not hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com We are interested in thinking together with you about other job options.
If you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
We hope to meet you soon at Sioux. Cheers!